The BULLWEALTH group of companies was founded in March 2000 by James A. Bull to offer investment advisory and consulting solutions to high-net-worth families, not-for-profit organizations
and institutional investors.
We are an independently owned investment advisory and consulting firm offering solutions to high-net-worth families, not-for-profit organizations and institutional investors. Jim founded BULLWEALTH in March 2000, after founding and managing Ernst & Young LLP’s Investment Advisory Services. Jim was a Senior Partner and withdrew from the partnership in March 2000 following 27 years of service. We place financial and investment counsel at the core of our relationships by providing clear, independent advice.
OUR FOUNDING PRINCIPLES ARE:
- To offer clear, independent advice;
- To be aligned with your best interests;
- To diligently research, select and continuously monitor third party investment managers and solutions;
- To construct optimized portfolio asset allocations; and
- To act with the highest standards of professionalism.
Total assets under advisement are in excess of $1.8 billion.